Sportbike Rider Picture Website
|More Information on the Mondial Piega 1000|
The Mondial Piega 1000 is an exotic, limited production Italian sport bike made by Mondial. The engine is from Honda, the same V-twin used on the VTR-1000 SP-1.
All specifications are for the Mondial Piega, manufacturer claimed and estimated. Differences for the Evolution model are shown after a double slash, i.e. //
- Type: Liquid-cooled, four-stroke 90° V-Twin DOHC, 4 valves/cylinder
- Capacity: 999 cc
- Bore/Stroke: 100 × 63.6 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Fuel system: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Mondial Software Control Unit
- Primary Drive: Gear
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, Multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel trellis; Öhlins steering damper
- Swingarm: Tubular chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel trellis wrapped in carbon-fiber
- Front wheel: // Evo: Marchesini
- Rear wheel: // Evo: Marchesini
- Front tyre: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear tyre: 180/50 ZR 17 // Evo: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front suspension: Paioli 46 mm TiN upside down forks // Evo: Öhlins 43 mm TiN upside-down forks
- Rear suspension: Öhlins
- Front brakes: Brembo dual 310 mm discs with 4-piston calipers // Evo: dual 320 mm discs with 4 piston Radial Calipers
- Rear brakes: single 200 mm disc with 2-piston calipers // Evo: single 220 mm
- Length: ? mm (? in): // Evo: 2000 mm (78.7 in)
- Width (w/mirrors): // Evo: 990 mm (39 in)
- Height: ? mm (in)
- Seat height: 820 mm (32.3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1398 mm (55 in) // Evo: 1420 mm (55.9 in)
- Rake: // Evo: 26°
- Weight (dry): 179 kg // Evo: 178 kg
- Fuel Tank capacity: 20 L (reserve 3 L) // Evo: 18 L (reserve 3.8 L)
Performance (measured at crankshaft)
- Maximum Power: 101.4 kW (136 bhp) @ 9,500 rpm // Evo: 104.4 kW (140 bhp) @ 9,800 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 110 Nm (81.1 ft·lbf) @ 8,500 rpm // Evo: 100 Nm (73.8 ft·lbf) @ 8,000 rpm
Copyright by Sportbike Rider Picture Website 2021
The photo 2001-Mondial-Piega-1000-8701-GP.jpg (2001 Mondial Piega 1000 - This is the re-birth of Mondial, the antique italian makers. This one is strongly inspirated in the MV Agusta F-4, and the engine is from Honda VTR1000. Nor, tehy have a new model with a lot of details in crbon fiber, but no more.
) was uploaded by: email@example.com.
Please note, we do not have accessories, motorbikes, motor cycles, motorcycles, or motorcycle gear for sale.
This site is dedicated to displaying bike images of Aprilia, Bimota, Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha, and other sportbikes.